Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is it Possible?

Is it possible to miss someone you did not love?

I am just curious as to what your thoughts may be? I can remember conversations that I had with Nicole 12 years ago like they were yesterday, yet not remember conversations I have had with my best friend since kindergarten a mere 3 years ago. For a rational mind like my own it is impossible to comprehend. My best friend and I share experiences, yet Nicole was my polar opposite. For that matter, she was the polar opposite of the woman I chose to marry...

Is it possible to miss someone you did not love?

After 12 years of feeling complete, there is an emptiness in my heart now that I remember. It is like a piece of my soul was ripped away, as if my heart is missing a piece of what could have made it whole. For a rational mind like mine  this is torture... 12 years of feeling complete,  now there is an emptiness in my soul I have never felt...

Is it possible to miss someone you did not love?

Why does the mind choose to remember chance encounters with someone 12 years ago? Why does the void move in and deprive one of something that was once whole?

Is it possible to miss someone you did not love?

Who are you to torture me like this? You never called...
Who are you to torture me like this? I lose sleep over you?
I was off and running and happy, now that is stalled...
All over you...

Is it possible to miss someone you did not love?

No comments:

Post a Comment